Whether you are newly admitted or a continuing student, we are here to help you obtain eligible funding to pursue your education at UH West O'ahu. We sincerely hope the services and financial aid offered will help you achieve your educational goals.
Fund your future fridays
For a limited time, the No'eau Center will be offering FAFSA and Scholarship workshops on select Fridays at their center in B203. To learn more, check out Fund your Future Fridays.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
* The 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now available online at www.fafsa.gov . Don't forget to submit your FAFSA for next school year!
- Make sure to indicate UH West O'ahu’s FAFSA school code is 014315.
- The priority deadline to submit the FAFSA for fall is April 1st.
- Most schools, including UH West O'ahu, have an established priority deadline. Meeting the priority deadline, allows the student the best opportunity to be considered for the most aid possible, as some financial aid programs have limited funding. If the priority deadline is missed, the student may still apply for financial aid and the award offer will be subject to available funds.
* The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application is OPEN for the 2015-2016 academic year at www.hawaii.edu/finaid/
* Important information regarding financial aid recipients who are NOT FULL-TIME enrolled at UHWO - Financial aid awarded through UHWO is based on a student's full-time enrollment at our institution. If this is not the case, students must inform the Financial Aid Office in writing or via email to email@example.com. If the student will be concurrently/dually enrolled at another UH System campus and are not full-time enrolled at UHWO; the financial aid recipient should submit the Concurrent Enrollment Request Form to inform the Financial Aid Office of your enrollment status. Half-time enrollment at UHWO is required to remain eligible for most financial aid, including scholarships. The deadline to submit the Concurrent Enrollment Request Form for Spring 2015 is Wednesday - January 21, 2015.
* Important information regarding the Summer Sessions - Financial aid for the summer is only available for those who received the federal Pell Grant during the Fall 2014 and/or Spring 2015 semesters and did not utilize their full aid year eligibility. No other financial aid, including federal student loans are available for the summer sessions. In order to determine whether or not you have any remaining Pell eligibility, contact the Financial Aid Office at (808) 689-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding financial aid at the University of Hawai'i - West O'ahu, contact:
University of Hawai'i - West O'ahu
Student Services Office
91-1001 Farrington Highway
Kapolei, HI 96707
Phone: (808) 689-2900
Fax: (808) 689-2901
Toll free: 1-866-299-8656