Transcript and Enrollment Verifications
There are two options to order an official transcript of course work completed at UH West O‘ahu:
- Ordering a transcript through the Office of the Registrar by submitting the Transcript Request Form. Payment must be remitted at the time the transcript request is made.
- Online via the National Student Clearinghouse. Note there is a $2.25 processing fee, in addition to the cost of the transcript. Orders sent to the same recipient are charged a single processing fee. Orders sent to multiple recipients are charged a processing fee for each separate recipient.
Transcripts are mailed via US Postal Service, first class. Financial obligations with any University of Hawai‘i campus must be cleared before requests can be processed. The University does not print unofficial transcripts. Current students may view and print their unofficial academic records through their STAR account.
|Standard Service||$5.00 per copy||Processed within 5-7 business days after the form and appropriate payment is received|
|Rush Service||$15.00 per copy||Processed with 2 business days after the form and appropriate payment is received|
- Transcript requests for pick-up are available at the Office of the Registrar, C-141. Students will be required to show a valid photo ID before the transcript will be released.
- If a person other than the student will be picking up the transcript, the student must provide the third party with a written, signed authorization and will be required to show a valid photo ID before the transcript will be released.
- UH West O‘ahu does not distribute official transcripts of academic work from other institutions, including other UH campuses.
- All transcripts released directly to the student are stamped "Issued to Student" to note that the transcript has been in the student's possession. These transcripts are considered official as they bear the UH West O‘ahu seal.
- Transcript requests to "process after the semester grades are posted" are generally available within two weeks after the semester grades have been posted.
- Transcript requests to "process after my degree/certificate is awarded" are generally available 6-8 weeks after commencement.
- The University is not responsible for transcripts that are not picked up or undeliverable within 30 days of being processed and will be destroyed. No refunds or reprinting will be issued.
Students may obtain a verification of their current and past enrollment status for semesters they have been officially enrolled at UH West O‘ahu by submitting the Education Verification Request Form. Degree verifications for the most recent term are available approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester. There is no fee for verifications.
Third Party Requests for Enrollment and Degree Verification: UH West O‘ahu has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. Third parties (e.g., employers, background screening firms, etc.) requesting enrollment or degree verifications should visit the National Student Clearinghouse website or call (703) 742-4200 for assistance. The National Student Clearinghouse complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).