Student Veterans Services provides assistance to eligible military veterans and their dependents using VA educational benefits. Students receive assistance with their enrollment certification questions and academic advisors assist in creating an appropriate academic plan to ensure successful degree completion.
The University is an approved educational institution for education and training under the Veterans Educational Assistance Act (GI Bill) and the Dependent’s Act. Information regarding eligibility, entitlement and types of training authorized may be obtained from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Chapter 32: Veterans’ Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35: Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
Information regarding eligibility, entitlement and types of training authorized may be obtained from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or by contacting the Veterans Education Call Center toll-free at: 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). The Education Call Center is located in Muskogee, OK, and Education Case Managers accept calls from 7:00AM – 7:00PM central time, Monday – Friday. The system’s automated functions are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provides information about education benefits, how to apply for education benefits, status of claims, and individual student payment issues.