The end of the spring semester will bring with it reduced hours at the James and Abigail Campbell Library, Noʻeau Center, Nāulu Centert and the Pueo Fitness Center.
The reduced hours are:
- James & Abigail Campbell Library: Beginning Monday, May 7 the library will begin a summer schedule of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday. The library will also be closed for maintenance and training from Monday, May 14 through Saturday May 19.
- Noʻeau Center: The tutoring and examination center’s hours will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday beginning May 7. It too will be shuttered from May 14 to May 19.
- Nāulu Center: Beginning Monday, May 7, the center’s hours will be 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Pueo Fitness Center: Beginning Monday, May 21 and continuing through Aug. 17, the Monday-to-Friday hours will be from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. On Monday, August 20 the Pueo Fitness Center will institute longer hours for the Fall 2018 Semester, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The following offices and services will keep their current schedule.
- The UHWO Bookstore. It will be open from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. On June 29 it will close for the day to take inventory, but it will reopen on July 2.
- Da Spot and the campus dining room will maintain its current hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, throughout the summer.
- Campus Health Services will keep its 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. hours, Monday to Thursday, through the summer staffed by a health aide and dispensing health information and non-emergency supplies such as bandages, feminine products and Bacitracin ointment.
- University of Hawaiʻi Federal Credit Union. It will maintain its hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday.
All of offices and services are subject to holiday hours. During the summer there will be holidays on May 28 (Memorial Day), June 11 (Kamehameha Day), July 4 (Independence Day).
UH West Oʻahu’s first summer session begins May 21, with instruction running through June 29. The second summer session begins July 2; the last day of instruction is Aug. 10. The Fall 2018 semester will begin on Aug. 20.