In accordance with collective bargaining agreements and to recover energy savings to meet the budget shortfall, the UH West Oʻahu campus will be closed for business on March 22, 2013 4:30 p.m. – March 31, 2013 (spring break). Due to this closure, no campus services will be available during this time.
- Rooms and buildings will be powered down to minimize the use of air conditioning systems;
- Building safety systems, lighting systems and building power will continue to be operational;
- External building lighting will continue to operate normally;
- Buildings with shut down or reduced central air conditioning will be monitored.
Here are some ways in which you may be affected as a student:
- Academic advising will not be available during this time.
- Financial aid counseling will not be available during this time.
Upon our re-opening after the spring break on April 1, 2013, you can expect delays in some processing and services. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
UH West Oʻahu Division of Student Affairs
STUDENT SERVICES OFFICE AT THE KAPOLEI CAMPUS
91-1001 Farrington Hwy
Kapolei, HI 96707
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Wednesday, 8:00am-5:30pm
The Student Services Office will be located on two different floors at the Campus Center, C-building.
FIRST FLOOR – Room 141
Office of Admissions
Office of the Registrar
SECOND FLOOR - Room 236
Academic Advising and Counseling Services
Office Financial Aid Office
First-Year Experience Program, Alex Fonseca, FYE Coordinator
Kealaikahiki Native Hawaiian Student Services Program
From Pearl City:
Take Exit 3 from the freeway
Left at the first traffic light
Drive straight until the third traffic light and turn right
The main entrance to the new campus is about 0.5 miles on your left
Take Exit 3 from the freeway.
Turn right at the second traffic light.
The main entrance to the new campus is about 0.5 miles on your left.