Podcasts and Online Workshops
The Noʻeau Center’s staff is developing a series of audio podcasts to help you improve your study skills.
- Awesome Reading by Stephen Spicer (Writing Tutor)
- Read Your Own Writing by Stacy Naipo (Writing Tutor)
While one day we hope to produce our own UHWO online videos, in the meantime check out these resources produced by other universities. The following materials provide excellent information about study skills in general, with specific help in areas like APA documentation.
Before taking How to Conquer Online Classes Part 1 and 2, explore this helpful Study Guide.
- How to Conquer Online Classes Part 1
- How to Conquer Online Classes Part 2
- How to Write an Excellent Paper
- You Can Quote me on That: Avoiding Plagiarism
- Grammar Review
- From Dartmouth College (Time management, note-taking, stress management, reading improvement, strategic learning)
- StudentLingo for the following online workshops:
- Test Anxiety & Test-Taking Strategies
- Exploring Careers & Choosing a Major
- Writing Resumes & Cover Letters
- Reading Comprehension Strategies
- Financial Literacy
- Navigating the Financial Aid Process
Good Study Skills Resources
Avoiding Plagiarism Resources
- From Harvard