University of Hawaiʻi — West Oʻahu

3. Apply for Financial Aid & Scholarships

Students can receive financial assistance in the form of grants, scholarships, loans or student employment. Most forms of student aid require the submission of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA not only determines your eligibility for federal aid, but may also qualify you for State and institutional aid. Certain funds are limited, so applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early. Funds are usually disbursed to your student account no sooner than 10 days prior to the first day of school.

Priority Deadline for the fall semester is March 1 and October 1 for the spring semester.

UH West Oahu Federal School Code: 014315

Students applying for scholarships may be required to complete a separate application. Monies received from external sources (e.g. VA, third party payments, external scholarships) must be reported to the Financial Aid Office.

You can contact the UHWO Financial Aid Office via email ( for more information.