University of Hawaiʻi — West Oʻahu

Veteran Student Services


UH West O‘ahu is dedicated to supporting our military and veteran students and family members. We recognize the unique experiences that come with serving in the armed forces and are grateful for the service and sacrifice provided in the defense of our great nation. The information provided below is aimed to help you receive your educational benefits. You may also contact our office or review our guide on how to receive veteran benefits (pdf) if you need further assistance. 

How to receive veteran benefits (pdf) Apply for Admission Federal Benefits
Yellow Ribbon Program Rules & Regulations


    Student Services

    All students have access to a variety of services to support their education throughout their enrollment. We encourage students to take advantage of these services to help them make the most of their education at UH West O‘ahu. 

    How to receive veteran benefits (pdf) Academic Advising
      Other Services

    Forms (pdf)

    The forms below are used to help you access your benefits and track changes to your enrollment. 

    Enrollment Certification Form: For UH West O‘ahu courses only.

    Concurrent Enrollment Certification Form: Use if you are enrolled at another UH Campus to let us know what courses you are taking.

    Add/Drop Form: The add/drop form is used for changes to your UH West O‘ahu course registration.

    Veteran Exemption to Non-Resident Tuition Rate: To access or continue veteran exemption status.

    External Resources


    Office of the Registrar
    Campus Center, C141 (map)
    91-1001 Farrington Highway
    Kapolei, HI 96707

    Phone: (808) 689-2900
    Fax: (808) 689-2901