For all patches and updates listed below please use the appropriate updating methods for your system. It is advised that you patch and update your system as soon as possible.
Adobe has released security updates for vulnerabilities found in Flash Player and Connect. This vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to gain control of a system.
List of Updates:
Google has released Chrome version 54.0.2840.99 for Windows and 54.0.2840.98 for Linux. These versions address multiple vulnerabilities that may allow a remote attacker to gain control of a system. For more information, please see Chrome Releases.
Microsoft has released their September 2016 Security Bulletin which included many security updates. These updates address vulnerabilities in Microsoft software. Some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to gain control of a system. For more information, please see the Microsoft September 2016 Security Bulletin Summary.
List of Updates:
- MS16-142 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- MS16-141 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player
- MS16-140 Security Update for Boot Manager
- MS16-139 Security Update for Windows Kernel
- MS16-138 Security Update to Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive
- MS16-137 Security Update for Windows Authentication Methods
- MS16-136 Security Update for SQL Server
- MS16-135 Security Update for Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers
- MS16-134 Security Update for Common Log File System Driver
- MS16-133 Security Update for Microsoft Office
- MS16-132 Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component
- MS16-131 Security Update for Microsoft Video Control
- MS16-130 Security Update for Microsoft Windows
- MS16-129 Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge
OpenSSL has released version 1.1.0c has been released to address vulnerabilities found in prior versions. Some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to gain control of a system. For more information, please see the OpenSSL Security Advisory.